Reporting on processing of personal data
pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016,
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR)
PhotoSì S.p.A. Unipersonale (hereinafter referred to as “PhotoSì”), in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore, in his capacity of Data Controller of the personal data collected directly from the person concerned, provides you with this information notice pursuant to Article 13, GDPR (in short “Notice”).
In any case, the processing of personal data shall follow the principles of physical and logical data security and, in general, confidentiality on personal data processed by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
A) Data Controller’s identity and contact details
Sede legale in via Carpegna n. 22
Riccione (47838 - RN)
Tax code and VAT number 03550860401
Tel +39 0541/609903 - firstname.lastname@example.org
B) Purposes of personal data processing and legal basis
Your data will be processed:
- without any obligation of consent under the law (D Dir. CE 2009/136) for the following purposes:
- Technical cookies (browsing, session and functional cookies) to ensure the functioning of the website, manage different services related to the website (e.g. registration, language, login or access to reserved functions, selected products) .
- Analytics cookies (first and third-party cookies assimilated to the technical ones with masked IP address) to collect and analyse the traffic and the use of the website anonymously, to create internal statistics;
- with your consent (Article 7, GPDR), for the following purposes:
- Targeting cookies to track the use of the website, identify the user’s preferences and improve browsing experience, send targeted advertising, carry out marketing/retargeting activities;
- Analytics cookies (first and third-party cookies assimilated to the technical ones with masked IP address) to carry out marketing/retargeting activities and targeted advertising banners tailored to users’ needs;
Below is the list of the links to the third-party cookies used by PhotoSì website:
|Analytics||They are all used to analyse and map out the use of our website. PhotoSì processes the results anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes.||Google Analytics|
|Google Tag Manager|
You can control and/or delete one or more of the above mentioned cookies, directly from the preferences of your browser or linking to:
C) Categories of recipients of personal data
For the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph, the personal data that you provide can be communicated or made accessible:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, as authorised officers of data processing (or “processors”);
- third parties who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, as Data Processors, including:
- third-party cookies providers, providers of service for managing the information system and telecommunications networks as well as the company in charge of the e-commerce management, providers of services for commercial advertising activities;
- banks, credit and insurance institutions for the execution of economic activities (payments/collections) and insurance activities;
- legal or supervisory authorities, public bodies, authorities and administrations, (national and international);
The complete updated list of Data Processors is available upon written request at email@example.com
D) Storage and transfers of personal data abroad
The management and storage of personal data take place on cloud and on servers located within the European Union owned by and/or available to the Data Controller and/or designated third-party companies, duly appointed as Data Processors.
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
E) Storage period of personal data
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph (B) will be processed and stored for the entire duration of the session and, in some cases, stored for the whole time necessary to fulfill such purposes and, in any case, for a period of no more than 12 months.
Following this storage period, your data will be destroyed or anonymised.
F) Exercisable rights
According to what established in Part III, Section I, GDPR, you can exercise the following rights by simply sending an e-mail request to the Data Controller address firstname.lastname@example.org and in particular:
Right of access – Right to rectification – Right to erasure – Right to restriction – Right to portability – Right to object – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Montecitorio n.121, 00186 Roma).
I have read the above notice and agree to the use of targeting cookies: